What is a Daily Money Manager?
October 31, 2022
A daily money manager is a person, or in our case, a full team that manages your day-to-day finances. This includes paying bills, tracking cash flow, organizing records and providing reports.
Your daily money manager:
- Pays your bills regularly on time.
- Tracks where your money is coming from and where it is going.
- Creates budgets and forecasts.
- Organizes all of your records each month.
- Works with other financial professionals on your behalf.
In short, a daily money manager takes on all of your daily finance needs. And anyone who can benefit from that time savings would be a great client for Financial Sense.